Andrew Fuller is a clinical psychologist, family therapist, author, speaker and creator of Learning Strengths ™.
Andrew has worked with over 3,000 schools in Australia, NZ, Asia and the UK and with more than 500,000 young people on core elements of resilience – connect, protect and respect (CPR) and building The Resilient Mindset.
Topics covered will include:
- the different stages of a learning day;
- why concentration matters and how to make it work;
- the three big factors any parent can promote that build long-term success for their children;
- Increasing motivation; and
- what is not worth worrying about.
This is a 60 minute virtual keynote address with Q&A.
The Online Forum will be via MS Teams and will commence at 7.30pm on Monday 1 June 2020.
Login details will be emailed on the Monday afternoon.
Trybooking Link - Returning to Onsite Learning
Flyer for Online Parent Forum - Andrew Fuller - Returning to Onsite Learning