- An official application for enrolment form should be completed online and lodged with the College by the due date.
Please note enrolments for Year 7 2025 are now open and will close on Friday 18 August 2023.
- A copy of the Baptism Certificate should be provided with applications from Catholic children.
- Upon application, a $50 non-refundable application Fee is required which represents the College’s administration costs in processing your application. Payment will be required at the completion of all enrolment applications.
- Applications for Enrolment are processed according to the criteria determined by Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools.
- All applicants will be sent a letter via email informing them of the outcome of their application.
- If an application for enrolment is not successful, this application may be placed on a Waiting List. As soon as a vacancy becomes available parents/guardians will be advised.
- Enrolment is conditional upon the Principal being satisfied that the applicant has met the College requirements for admission.
- If enrolment cannot be offered at the time of the application, an applicant’s name will be placed on a waiting list for the appropriate enrolment category on request. When a vacancy becomes available the applicant at the top of the list will be advised immediately.
- A condition of entry to the College is that parent(s)/guardian(s) agree to abide by the regulations and policies of the College. Parent(s)/guardian(s) are required to actively support the Catholic ethos of the College. This applies especially to the compulsory Religious Education program from Year 7 to Year 12.
- The Principal reserves the right to dismiss or suspend any student from the College according to the provisions of the College ‘Student Behavour’ Policy.
- Fees, levies and charges (as set out in the current Schedule of Fees/Charges) are subject to alteration by the College.
- To indicate a firm acceptance of the offer, an enrolment fee of $800 per student is required by the due date shown in the letter of offer. This payment reserves the student’s place and confirms the acceptance of an offer of enrolment at the College. The fee is non-transferable and will be deducted from the following years’ total fees.
- The College requires fees to be paid either in cash upfront or via a direct debit instalment plan which must be completed before the commencement of the current school year.
- No student will be permitted to enter a new Term at the College while any part of the tuition fees and other levies/charges are unpaid. Exemptions to this requirement may be negotiated confidentially with the College Principal.
- A pro-rata charge is made for students entering the College for the first time after a Term has commenced.
- Parents or guardians are to give one full term’s notice (in writing to the Principal) of cancellation of enrolment or withdrawal of a student from the College. If the required notice is not given, a fee of one full term’s fees will be charged. A pro-rata rebate, adjusted for the one term’s fee, will only be granted if the required notice is given.
- Before the College provides Reports, Certificates, Student References and other termination documents, all outstanding accounts must be paid in full or an arrangement entered into.