This year’s Presentation Evening will be held on 12 November 2019 at the Robert Blackwood Hall, Monash University.
Tickets are available from Student Services – please note that a ticket is required for entry on the evening.
Please ensure you are seated in the auditorium by 7.20pm.
Emmaus College is privileged to have Susan Alberti AC as our guest speaker for this year’s Presentation Evening.
Susan is a business woman, philanthropist and a woman’s football legend in a league of her own!
She has many accolades to her name including:
- Recipient of the 2018 Victorian of the Year.
- Melbournian of the year in 2017.
- The Chairman, and Founder of the Susan Alberti Medical Research Foundation.
- Susan held the role of Vice President of the Western Bulldogs Football Club for 12 years, and is currently Patron of the club and a Board Member and she is also an ambassador for the AFL’s national women’s competition.
- For her philanthropic work, Susan was awarded a Member of Order of Australia Medal (AM) in 1997, an Officer of the Order of Australia Medal (OA) in 2007 and in 2016 a Companion of the Order of Australia (AC) award.
- Susan is a retired Board Member of the Western Bulldogs Football Club, a role Susan held for 12 years. Susan also held the role of Vice President of the Western Bulldogs Football Club for 3 years.
- She is currently the Western Bulldogs Football Club Patron and is also an ambassador for the AFL’s national women’s competition.
We look forward to hearing her story at this year’s Presentation Evening.
Susan’s book “The Trailblazing Story of Susan Alberti – The Footy Lady” will be available for purchase in the foyer prior to the Presentation Evening commencing. Susan will also be available for book signing.