Please note Year 9 interviews will take place at the Vermont South Campus.
Bookings for Term 1 Parent Teacher Interviews open at 3.00pm on Friday 22 March.
All parents are strongly encouraged to make your bookings whilst your child is at home with you. Due to our timetable, it may appear that students are studying subjects with two teachers. If you are unsure which subject teachers currently teach your child, please refer to their timetable on EmmLink. It is important to book with the correct teacher.
The procedure for making books is as follows:
1. Log in to EmmLink. If you have forgotten your password, you will be able to reset it.
2. Click on the PTI tab.
3. If you have more than one child, click on the child for whom you wish to make bookings.
4. All subjects that your child is currently studying will appear.
5. Click on the time you wish for your interview and click “Yes” to confirm in the next screen.
6. To cancel a booking, click on the word “Cancel” and confirm with “Yes” in the next screen.
7. You are able to print your interviews after completion of your selections.
8. Bookings are not available for teachers of Year 9 Active Life or Year 8 Inter-School Sport. If your child is taught by a teacher for a subject as well as Active Life or Inter-School Sport, the words “Interview Not Available” will appear after that teacher’s name. That instruction only relates to Active Life and Inter-School Sport – you are still able to make appointments for the other subject(s).
Classes conclude at 3.15pm on Thursday, 4 April at Vermont South and at 3.00pm at Burwood. Please note that there are no classes on Friday, 5 April to facilitate the Parent Teacher Interviews that day. Bookings may be made until 9pm the night prior to the sessions on 4 and 5 April.
Should you have any questions in relation to the Parent Portal, please email our Helpdesk at email@example.com.