2023 Valedictory Dinner Information
The Emmaus College Valedictory Dinner is a special night for Year 12 students and their parents to celebrate the culmination of six years of secondary schooling. This year’s Valedictory Dinner will be held in the Palladium at Crown Melbourne on Wednesday, 15 November 2023, from 6.30 pm until 11.00 pm. All bookings are required to be completed online through TryBooking .
Please make sure you read the following information before booking your seats.
All tickets will need to be purchased through Trybooking. Tickets are $145 with a $0.50 booking fee.
A few points to note:
- There are a maximum of three tickets per family (1 student plus two parents). The evening is for parents and students only – no siblings or other family members can attend. Students are to sit with their parents.
- You must complete the name of each person for whom a seat is required and also give the student’s name, as requested on the booking site.
- Separated families are allowed extra tickets to accommodate step-parents and are advised to make two separate bookings. The College will cross-check once bookings are finalised.
- When booking, you will be asked to list the names of the families you would like to sit with or close to; however, please remember that tables are a maximum of 10 people.
- The College will, therefore, organise the table seating plan. Please ensure you have had a conversation with the family concerned before booking.
- Tickets will be available for purchase from Wednesday, 4 October at 10.00 a.m. and will close on Wednesday, 1 November at 5.00 p.m. No further bookings can be taken after 1 November.
- Please ensure ALL dietary requirements for each person are specified when booking.
- If there are any issues or concerns with purchasing your ticket online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any other questions or concerns regarding the night may be directed to your child’s relevant House Leader, Patricia Shaw, Brendan McAleer, Alyssa Clarke, or Stephen Willis.
We look forward to seeing you all for the final gathering of the Class of 2023.