Things to know for the day ……
- All students need to be at Knox Park on Ferntree Gully Road (cnr Scoresby Road) by 8.30am at the latest.
- All charter buses will go straight to Knox Park and will depart from Knox Park in the afternoon.
- The Ventura Ferntree Gully bus will not go to Knox. It will come into VS as normal in the morning. It will not be an option for afternoon travel.
- Students travelling by bus from the Vermont South Campus need to be ready for departure outside Student Services at 8.10am.
- Students may wear PE uniform or appropriate House coloured clothing. This Friday is not a casual dress day and any alternative from PE uniform must be House based.
- A hat and water bottle should be brought on the day.
- Students are responsible for their own possessions; where possible, leave mobile phones, iPods/iPads at home. You will NOT be allowed to sit and use phones during the day.
- On arrival at the track, all students must find their House table outside the entrance to the track and sign in prior to entering the track. It is essential accurate rolls are marked.
- Students should remain in House areas during the day unless you are competing. The day is about support and competition.
- There is a small canteen providing food; students should bring their own food rather than rely solely on buying food. There may be a long wait and limited availability for food.
Most of all – HAVE FUN!!