This unit focuses on Interior Design and Drawing.
Students work on a series of project topics that have a technical component as the core challenge. The topics range through orthogonal, paraline or perspective drawing systems. Each drawing requires the student to interchange information between the drawing systems and some of the work also asks for a creative response in the process. Students also worked on a series of creative graphic exercises using a range of media and material. The design and layout of two-dimensional graphics and the production of logos is included in the Folio.
Areas of Study
- Isometric, orthogonal and plano-metric drawing
- Perspective Drawing (shop interior)
- Learner’s plate re-design
- Sketchbook – Collected ideas, sketches and annotations completed for each unit of work during the Semester is a major part of assessment. The use of graphic elements and principles are an important part of the evaluation students complete in their visual diary
- Explore and express ideas
- Visual Communication Design practices
- Present and perform
- Respond and interpret
- Completed units of work
- Visual Diary/Sketchbook
- Semester Examination