Learning Area: Technology
In Robotics, a practical subject, students will develop skills in investigation, design, production and evaluation of their work, using a variety of materials, and use of appropriate electronic components and safety.
Areas of Study
- Correct workshop procedure
- Working with components in simple circuits.
- Investigate of components usage and design within a system.
- Design, make and evaluate a model to solve a given problem.
- Technologies and society
- Technologies contexts (Engineering principles and systems)
- Creating designed solutions
- Design Briefs
- Safe Use of Tools and Equipment
- Semester Examination