- An official Application for Enrolment form should be completed and lodged with the College by the due date.
– Please note enrolments for Year 7 2023 close 20 August 2021
A copy of the Baptism Certificate should be provided with applications from Catholics. A $50 (non-refundable) Enrolment Fee is required for all Year 7 Enrolment Applications.
- An Application for Enrolment form from families residing within Designated Priority Parishes must be signed by the applicant’s Parish Priest.
- All Applications for Enrolment are processed according to the criteria determined by the College.
- All applicants will be sent a letter informing them of the outcome of their application.
- If an Application for Enrolment is not successful, this application may be placed on a Waiting List. As soon as a vacancy becomes available parents will be advised.
- Enrolment is conditional upon the Principal being satisfied that the applicant has met the College requirements for admission.
- If enrolment cannot be offered at the time of Application, an applicant’s name will be placed on a waiting list for the appropriate enrolment category on request. When a vacancy becomes available the applicant at the top of the list will be advised immediately.
- A condition of entry to the College is that parent(s)/guardian(s) agree to abide by the regulations and policies of the College. Parent(s)/guardian(s) are required to actively support the Catholic ethos of the College. This applies especially to the compulsory Religious Education program from Year 7 to Year 12.
- The Principal reserves the right to dismiss or suspend any student from the College according to the provisions of the College ‘Working Together’ Policy.
- Fees, levies and charges (as set out in the current Schedule of Fees/Charges) are subject to alteration by the College.
- To indicate a firm acceptance of offer, a non-refundable enrolment fee of $800 per student is required by the due date shown in the letter of offer. This fee will be deducted from the following year’s fees. The enrolment fee of $800 is retained if a student withdraws after acceptance.
- The College requires fees to be paid either in cash upfront or via a direct debit instalment plan which must be completed before the commencement of the current school year.
- No student will be permitted to enter a new Term at the College while any part of the tuition fees and other levies/ charges are unpaid. Exemptions to this requirement may be negotiated confidentially with the College Principal.
- A pro-rata charge is made for students entering the College for the first time after a Term has commenced.
- A full term’s notice must be given in writing to the Principal of intention to withdraw a student from the College at the end of the school year. Parents may use the process used for this purpose to signal such intention. At least a full term’s notice must be given in writing to the Principal of intention to withdraw a student from the College during the school year. A pro-rata refund of fees will only be granted if the required notice is given.
- Before the College provides Reports, Certificates, Student References and other termination documents, all outstanding accounts must be paid in full or an arrangement entered into.